Book online bus tickets to Thrissur By Ganesh Travels & Tours
Thrissur Ganesh Travels & Tours is about this sound pronunciation formerly known as Trichur, is a city in the Indian state of Kerala. It is the headquarters of the Thrissur District. It is known as the 'Cultural Capital of Kerala'. Thrissur city is built around a 65-acre hillock called the Thekkinkadu Maidan which seats the Vadakkumnathan temple. This area is the city's cultural and spiritual centre, offering --- in addition to religious experiences --- an array of festivals and historical and natural sights. Thrissur is the fourth largest city in Kerala , after Kochi, Thiruvananthapuram and Kozhikode. The nearest international airport is Cochin International Airport, Nedumbassery.
According to data compiled by economics research firm Indicus Analytics on residences, earnings and investments, Thrissur Ganesh Travels & Tours ranked as the seventh best city in India to reside in. Indicus considered six parameters – health, education, environment, safety, public facilities and entertainment – for preparing their 'reside-in' index of liveability. Thrissur is the place where Christianity and Islam entered in to India, when Apostle St. Thomas set foot 2,000 years ago and the country’s first mosque opened in the 7th Century.
Thrissur Ganesh Travels & Tours is known for the Thrissur Pooram festival, the most colourful and spectacular temple festival in Kerala. The festival is held at the Thekkinkadu Maidan in April or May. Thrissur has a large number of well-known temples including the Thiruvambady Srikrishna temple, Vadakkumnathan temple and Paramekkavu temple, as well as two famous churches, the Our Lady of Lourdes Metropolitan Cathedral and the Basilica of Our Lady of Dolours. Thrissur is also the venue of Pulikali during Onam celebrations in August or September. Thrissur is an important business centre in South India as well as a leading shopping centers in Kerala for silks and gold jewelry. Thrissur ranks first in the number of domestic tourists in Kerala also. Apart from being the cultural nerve centre of Kerala, it is also a major academic hub and is home to several educational institutions including the Kerala Agricultural University and Kerala Institute of Local Administration (KILA).
Thrissur Ganesh Travels & Tours is a culturally rich city. Bestowed with breathtaking scenic beauty and warm, generous inhabitants, Thrissur acts as a time warp to the average tourist. It seems one has walked into a settlement that refuses to out grow its quaint, sylvan beauty. The ancient palaces and mansions, the cobbled streets belie the cultural progress made by the people of this beautiful place.
Places Of Interest In Thrissur City through Ganesh Travels & Tours
1) In Thrissur, the Shakthan Thampuran Palace, also known as Vadakkekara Palace was constructed by the great ruler of Cochin, Shakthan Thampuran and rebuilt in 1795 by Sri. Ramavarma Thampuran. The style of architecture bears considerable Dutch influences.
2) In Thrissur, the Church of Our Lady of Dolors, Thrissur is also known as the New Church and is the biggest church in South Asia.
3) In Thrissur, the Archeological & Art Museum at Thrissur is a depository of graceful stone sculptures, antique jewelry and intricately carved wooden handicrafts.
4) Thrissur Zoo houses a number of wildlife animals and attracts locals and tourists alike.
5) In Thrissur, Kerala Sahitya Academy in collaboration with the Kendriya Sahitya Academy in New Delhi aims at encouraging Malayalam language and promoting its literature especially to the younger generations..
6) In Thrissur, Kerala Lalitha Kala Academy (1962) was established in an attempt to promote the performing and fine arts of the state which had fallen into a decline.
7) In Thrissur, Kerala Sangeetha Nadaka Academy in Thrissur was established to promote dance, theater and music in Kerala. Thanks to its efforts Thrissur can now boast of a theatre with all modern amenities.
8) Vilangan Kunnu in Thrissur is a recreational center and a picnic spot where various amusement devices for children have been constructed.
The main attraction of the city of Thrissur is its culture. Tourists flock from all over the globe to participate in its festivals. Thrissur Pooram is an eight day long event and a spectacular elephant procession is the highlight of this festival. The elephants are decked in golden caparisons and make their way through the city thoroughfare amidst drumbeats, festivities and cheer. Devotees from the Thiruvambadi and the Paramekkavu temples follow these grand creatures and the deities idols are mounted on them. A brilliant firework display brings these festivals to a breathtaking end. Visitors may thus be advised to visit Thrissur in April- May when the Pooram festival is held or in the winter months when the weather is pleasant.
The above places can be visited through Ganesh Travels & Tours which makes the journey a happy journey.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Thrissur
Book online bus tickets to Kasaragod By Ganesh Travels & Tours.
Kasaragod Ganesh Travels & Tours is one of the districts of the Indian state of Kerala. Kasaragod District was organised as a separate district on 24 May 1985. It is the northernmost district of Kerala and is named after Kasaragod Town which is the administrative headquarters of the district.
Kasaragod Ganesh Travels & Tours is the one of the most beautiful districts in Kerala state with 11 rivers (out of a total of 44 rivers in Kerala), forts, beaches, hills and backwaters.
1) Bekal Fort is the biggest fort in Kerala which is 14 km from Kanhangad and 11 km from Kasaragod town. The nearest railway station is Pallikere railway station, now Bekal Fort railway station and the nearest airport is Mangalore airport.
2) Ranipuram - A number of grassy hills near by the Panathady town and linked to Kanhangad by Kanhangad-Panathur state highway.
3) Kottencheri hills - They are near Talakaveri, the starting point of the Kaveri river. It is 35 km from Kanhangad town.
Other tourist attractions in kasaragod are the Chandragiri Fort, Ananthapuram temple, Anandashramam, Nithyanandashramam, Malik Deenar Masjid, Valiyaparamba backwater and Kareem forest park - the only man made forest in the Kerala. The forest park is located at Parappa near Nileshwar. Kerala government has planned to set up a IT park in Kasaragod. Park will be constructed in 100 acres (0.40 km2) revenue land in Cheemeni which is estimated to bring 50,000 IT jobs.
The district of Kasaragod Ganesh Travels & Tours is one of the prime attractions of the Kerala state which is sometimes referred to as the land of rich cultural heritage where the cultural amalgamation is reflected in the forms of its temples, mosques and churches. The district of Kasaragod came into existence in 1985 which is surrounded by Kannur district to its South, Dakshina Kannada district of Karnataka state to its north, Western Ghats to its East and Arabian Sea to its West. The Kasaragod tourism attracted the tourists from all over the world for its most fascinating forts, gods, rivers, hills, beautiful beaches and the world renowned coir and handloom industries that makes it as one prime centres of business tourism of India.
The places to be visit is-
1) Ananthapura Lake TempleThis temple is situated 30 Kms from Bekal which was built during the 9th century. Its importance lies in the fact that it is the only lake temple in Kerala.
2) Sree Mahalingeswara Temple, It is located about 45 Kms from Kasaragod in wooded surroundings on the southern banks of the River Payaswini dedicated to Lord Shiva.
3) Madhur Temple This temple is located at a distance of 8 Kms from Kasaragod near the Madhuvahini River.
4) Malik Deenar Mosque This mosque is situated on the west coast of Kasaragod which has become the prime attraction of the tourists because of its typical Kerala style architecture.
The kasaragod is one of the tourist place in holiday which can be spent and this is possible by Ganesh Travels & Tours
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Kasaragod
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Kasaragod
About Ganesh Travels & Tours: